Sunday, March 14, 2010

Part of Growing Up

On the 10th March evening, he fell flat face on the concrete floor. When I first saw him, he was tring to avoid my gaze, maybe he was too terrified that he thought he would get a scolding, a good one, instead I just talked to him calmly and I saw tears running down his cheeck. My poor boy, his baju melayu top near the collar was in dark red. Took him to a clinic as I thought the MO can just clip his lips, then he said need to be referred to a surgeon. Least we know, his gum needs stitches too and appointment was made to have him under GA the next morning.



"one restless boy, waiting in his gown. he looks cute though"


"sticker for him, to lift up his spirit"


"he waited for 10 mins at the OT sebab mak dia sibuk berbreakfast, he woke up to see the nurse and not the mother :P. for this i kena an earful from hubby. Sorry sayang, doc kata 1/2 hr, Ummi pergila makan 1/2 an hr."


"ini lapar punya pasal, dah tak ingat dah sakit mulut"




10 stitches to upper gum and lips and it will be removed this Thursday. So far not much drama from him, sibuk melompat lagi adalah :O

No comments: